Consider yourself in an unfamiliar spot: you probably see yourself walking around downtown, noticing the gorgeous settings or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one attraction you are especially prepared for: Art Institute of Chicago. For years, it's been an item on your to-do list, and right now is finally the moment to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Art Institute of Chicago?
Hotels near Art Institute of Chicago
Art Institute of Chicago is a landmark that's known around the world.
You'll find it in Chicago, a thriving city that many travelers love getting familiar with.
You'll find plenty of accommodations within easy walking distance of Art Institute of Chicago. The Langham, Chicago, JW Marriott Chicago and Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel are some of the most popular ones.
In the neighborhood are some budget hotels if you're hoping to keep outgoings down while you're traveling. The Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 and the Peninsula Chicago are great options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 1 mile.
Remember that you have the option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a special treat. Elevate your vacation experience at the Westin Chicago River North, (0.7 miles away), or the W Chicago - Lakeshore, (1 mile away).
Before you go see Art Institute of Chicago, stop for a sweet treat at Intelligentsia Coffee Monadnock Coffeebar. This conveniently-situated rest stop is an excellent place to appease your tastebuds. If you want something a little more nourishing, scan the menu at Hilton Chicago, another establishment that's not far away. When the night is truly coming to a close, find your way to The Grillroom Chophouse & Wine Bar and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Don't forget that there are also plenty of other things happening in the vicinity of Art Institute of Chicago:
- Find out about, and maybe attend, a few of the region's leading events at Symphony Center.
- If you're a proponent for nontraditional art, you should go and see the displays at Crown Fountain.
- Millennium Park is an awesome park for everyone in the group. Pack some snacks and watch the kids frolic along.
- Travelers and locals alike enjoy seeing and appreciating the fine art exhibitions at Fine Arts Building.
- DePaul University-Loop Campus is not only a vitally important structure for the numerous students who study here, but also for members of the community that surrounds it.
Millennium Station is to be found at a distance of 0.3 miles from Art Institute of Chicago and can be a good way to arrive. Another close terminal is Metra Rock Island Train Platform, which is 0.3 miles away.
Expedia's directory of rooms in Chicago has everything you require, so you can be sure to have options near Art Institute of Chicago that you'll enjoy. With thousands of travelers in the recent year, you will not be the only one searching. Need help making a decision? We have the guidance you're searching for right here. You can rest assured when booking time hits, too: sightseers of all kinds would suggest their Chicago hotel to an acquaintance.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine feature, the guest service at hotels close to Art Institute of Chicago is wonderful.
- Rooms in Chicago accommodation will be clean, neat, and eager to receive you.
- In search of room satisfaction as well as neatness? You're in a good place.
As you can see, it's understandable why Chicago suites received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our big list of hotels near Art Institute of Chicago, your number one site lies in your future.
Interesting Chicago Facts
There are still further things to do in Chicago once you've achieved Art Institute of Chicago.
- Want to see one of the world's most popular destinations? The number of trips has been rising, keeping Chicago among them.
- Drop in on one of Chicago's historical sites, then head out on the town to conclude the good times.
- You'll notice Chicago also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend some time on its ample excursions.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Chicago, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Art Institute of Chicago from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old scenes and usher in more than a few breathtaking new landscapes!