Posted Feb 8, 2017
I'll make it quick and sweet:
1. 50 dollar resort credits (again, it comes at a high nightly price)
2. Staff attitude, warm and welcoming
3. Pool and beach: well organized and easy access
1. Cost. Dinner buffet with breakfast, per person for two meals/day, over $200. A small breakfast at Starbucks was 40 bucks. I don't mind that, however, the food is JUST mediocre. With a 10 minute walk south, you can get much better breakfast and dinner for 1/2 of the price. Again, not about the money, it's about want I got FOR the money.
2. Loud atmosphere. Our door was facing right above the lobby, crowd and music were loud until late night.
3. Okay room condition. Light switches were old and had smudges, no safe in the room.
4. Too commercialized. Everything you see and everyone you talk to seems very monetarily motivated. No matter it's the vacation club, the jewelry store you pass by every day, the "free bag" coupon they give you at a store that wants you to make various purchases, the Bazzar that carries the 22 dollar Tylenol that is about 5 bucks here, and the "Mystery prizes" they gave you so you can turn in your driver's license or Passport to get ONE slot machine spin. LOL
Overall, the stay was as plain was its food. Nothing special and IMO, NOT worth its price.