The pool areas are beautifully kept and landscaped. That was enjoyable. However, as far as the room we got (5123),we are afraid we need to give you some constructive criticism:
- We had to buy our own paper towels supply.
- While looking for a dropped item we found a dirty hair brush under one bed.
- The coffee pot was usable but top was broken.
- Bottom of toaster was broken.
- Kitchen sink drainer was filthy. We left it soaking in soapy water.
- Bedroom closet doors need very strong man to be pushed open.
- Those 1950 - 1960's hangers should be replaced by modern ones.
- The rug between the beds was filthy.
- Something black showed on top of the living room tall furniture. It didn't move so we assumed it was a piece of cloth and not a dead creature.
- The issue of one pool towel per guest is totally ridiculous and they are handed out and retrieved as if they were made of priceless material.
-Living room furniture is shoddy and rather dirty.
Comment from Hotel Management
Oct 17, 2016 by Rafael Wever, Reservation Manager . , Hotel Management
Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding our rooms, and suggestions. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future, and personally show all the improvements done so far, and our ongoing projects. Warm regards, from Sunny Aruba.