Nice for our extended stay
Posted Jun 25, 2015
We just recently traveled to Aruba for our Honeymoon. We had a timeshare for the first 6 nights but wanted to stay longer, so we decided to book an extra few (3) through expedia with our plane tickets to get a better deal. Overall, White Beach was nice for what we wanted it for. It checked all the essential boxes minus being close to the beach, and was pretty much the least expensive option available at the time.
- pool on premises
- pretty flowers everywhere
- nice AC
- TV and WIFI were excellent
- Will let you check in early if you need it and reach out to the manager.
- the studio was too small: even for two people, the studio was very tiny, there wasn't even enough room for the bedroom suit to fit properly, and there is no counter space for cooking or anything. Additionally, the mini- fridge wont fit gallons, so you have to buy refrigeration required beverages and groceries in small quantities
- water temp in shower only has 3 settings: cold, warm, medium-warm
- definitely far away from anything - you must have a rental car
- no community life - desert and abandoned houses around the apartments, and we didn't see anyone else that stayed in the apartments for the entire time we were there - no one ever used the pool so we felt like we should go somewhere with music and people
- very close to busy road