Travelers to Asbach will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is United Nations.
- There are 268 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Asbach
United Nations is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Katholische Pfarrkirche St. Petrus and Burglahr Castle in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Asbach, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 33 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Landgasthaus Zum Alten Fritz is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the center of Asbach. This 3-star hotel in Asbach features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Best Western Hotel Cologne Airport Troisdorf is located 16.1 mi (26 km) from the heart of Asbach. This 4-star hotel in Troisdorf features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Centro Hotel Bristol is 14.9 mi (24 km) from central Asbach. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Bonn can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Asbach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 22.80 inches of rain falls on Asbach each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 29°F