Lake Serenity is a Dog-Friendly Property - we love our furry friends!
If you'll be bringing your dog(s) with you, use the "Personal Message"
box when making your reservation to tell us how many and their weight.
A Vacation Planner from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals will
contact you within 72 hours of acceptance of your booking to collect
the pet fee.
Gorgeous 4,000 Sq.Ft. Home on a Private Lake! Perfect for large
groups, Lake Serenity offers the rare opportunity to enjoy a mountain
paradise at your own pace.
Featuring seamless indoor/outdoor living with multiple balconies on
three levels of living, this impressive home was built for
entertaining with a media room, a lower level wet bar, a ping-pong
table in the garage, and multiple outdoor gathering spaces including a
lakeside fire pit area. Take advantage of the mountain weather and
enjoy cooking on both the gas and charcoal grills!
Show off your culinary skills in the home's gourmet fully equipped
kitchen, spacious enough to make your favorite home cooked meals for a
large group. Cozy up by the wood fireplace in the living room and
watch movies on the flat-screen TV with satellite service. At the end
of the day, the main suite jetted tub is sure to wash away all of your
Don't forget your furry friend Fido, Lake Serenity is pet-friendly!
This vacation rental is located in Pisgah Forest and is approximately
45 minutes to downtown Asheville.
• 3-Story Home with Garage (internal operation only)
• 6 Bedrooms: 4 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, and 4 Child-size Twin Beds
• 4 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
• Main Level: Main Suite/Bedroom One - 1 King Bed, attached Full
Bath; Main Suite/Bedroom Two - 1 King Bed, attached Full Bath
• Lower Level: Bedroom Three - 1 King Bed; Bedroom Four - 1 Queen
Bed, attached Half Bath; shared Full Bath
• Upper Level: Bedroom Five - 1 King Bed; Bedroom Six - 2 Children's
Twins, plus Children's Twin Bunk Bed; shared Full Bath
Important Property Notes:
• A small rowboat is provided for guest use; life vests are required
(a limited selection of life vests is supplied). Swimming in the lake
is not permitted.
• Guests will need to supply their own firewood to make use of the
living area's wood burning fireplace and lakeside fire pit, and will
need to supply their own charcoal to make use of the Charcoal Grill.
• The lower level gas fireplace is not available for use by guests.
This Is a Pet-Friendly Property -- Please Read this Important
• For any reservation with pets, please note that only dogs are
allowed. Your reservation requires a pet fee of $200 per dog. A
maximum of 2 dogs are allowed on your reservation.
• Failure to pay the pet fee may result in cancellation of your
• The pet fee is required; undeclared pets are subject to a penalty
fine per the rental agreement terms.
• The pet policies for this vacation rental, which can be found on
the last page of your rental agreement, should be reviewed PRIOR TO
• Note that the pet fee will not be included in your total rental
amount. Your payment is due directly to Carolina Mornings Vacation
This vacation rental comes with an exclusive Mountain Discovery Pass
from Carolina Mornings Vacation Rentals, including a Biltmore Estate
pass and seasonal activities such as ziplining, whitewater rafting,
and skiing - a special gift not available anywhere else!
CAROLINA MORNINGS, INC. IS A NORTH CAROLINA CORPORATION IN THE
BUSINESS OF REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, AND DOING BUSINESS AS CAROLINA
MORNINGS, LICENSE #11216.