A waste of my money
Posted Sep 14, 2015 on Hotels
The room was okay in terms of cleanliness, though there were lots of stains on the carpet, bedspread and the curtains weren't completely on the curtain rod. The breakfast was pretty good and, fortunately, they had it ready early, because the fire alarm went off at 3:30 a.m. and it took the gal at the desk quite a while to figure out what to do to turn it off. Of course, there was no fire, just a malfunction of some kind. I went there to get a good night's sleep before an early meeting, so it was a complete waste of money for me. When I checked out, I brought it up to the 2 employees at the desk and they acted as though I was making it up! I won't stay there again.