Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ashland, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Ashland
- The closest major airport is in Ironwood, MI (IWD-Gogebic County), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashland
The city's cultural venues include Ashland Historical Museum and Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center. Additionally, you might want to add Chequamegon Bay Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ashland. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Blue Wave Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Second Wind Country Inn - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Ashland - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ashland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ashland is 34.96 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F