Spend some time with Mother Nature at Ashurst Lake.
Go and check it out in Grand Canyon.
It's only approximately 6 miles to Ashurst Lake when you stay at one of the 53 hotels available around here. The Wyndham Flagstaff and Embassy Suites Flagstaff are some possible options.
For the budget-conscious traveler, there are a couple of inexpensive accommodation options in the vicinity. You can't look past the Comfort Inn I-17 And I-40 or the Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites for a nice bed at a decent price.
Other Places to Visit near Ashurst Lake
Before you leave, check out what the rest of this area has available:
- Sandys Canyon Trail #137 offers you some time in the peace and quiet. Get back into nature and feel your cares blow away with the breeze.
- Coconino Community College, a well-loved institution of higher learning, has a vibrant campus that many tourists in this destination enjoy visiting. Remember to ask about tours and opening times.
- See how you like the rides and games at Coconino County Fairgrounds.
- Schedule a tour around Northern Arizona University, an important institution of higher learning in this region.
- Engage your curiosity and learn how the population lived in days gone by with a visit to Riordon Mansion.