Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel with marina and restaurant
Situated on a river, this hotel is 12.3 mi (19.9 km) from Chuck Lennon Park and within 20 mi (32 km) of Ocala National Forest and Juniper Springs Recreation Area. DeLand Naval Air Station Museum and First Presbyterian Church are also within 20 mi (32 km).
Along with a marina, this hotel has a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, barbecue grills, a picnic area, and RV/bus/truck parking are onsite.
All 13 rooms offer WiFi, patios, and TVs with cable channels. Stovetops, coffee makers, and ceiling fans are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Port of Call Yacht Club at Astor Bridge Marina & Motel1575 W. State Road 40 Astor FL 32102-7903
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Port of Call Yacht Club at Astor Bridge Marina & Motel features a marina. This Astor hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and RV/bus/truck parking. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free WiFi
- Marina on site
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1952
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 00 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Port of Call Yacht Club at Astor Bridge Marina & Motel has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 00 per stay
- Call Yacht Club Marina
- Call Yacht Club Marina & Hotel
- Port Call Yacht Club Astor Bridge Marina Motel
- Port Call Yacht Club Astor Bridge Marina & Hotel
- Port Call Yacht Club Marina Motel
- Port Call Yacht Club Astor Bridge Marina
- Port Call Yacht Club Marina
- Port of Call Yacht Club at Astor Bridge Marina Hotel
- Port of Call Yacht Club at Astor Bridge Marina Motel