Top Hotels Near Ataturk Scientific & Cultural Museum in Seyhan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Ataturk Scientific & Cultural Museum
You could be seeing lower prices
Ataturk Scientific & Cultural Museum Hotel Guide
Travel tales come in many different packages. You'll have memories aplenty after a visit to Ataturk Scientific & Cultural Museum.
It is found in Adana, 240 miles from Ankara.
If you're looking to stay nearby, you can find at least 18 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Ataturk Scientific & Cultural Museum. Just 0.3 miles away is the Adana Hilton SA. The Riva Resatbey Boutique & Business Hotel - Boutique Class and the Surmeli Adana Hotel, 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, are also popular.
Within the vicinity are an array of great hotels if you're wanting to keep outgoings to a minimum while you're traveling. The Sheraton Grand Adana (0.7 miles away) and the Golden Deluxe Hotel (0.6 miles away) are names to remember.
You can make your stay even more unforgettable by reserving a room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodation options. 0.5 miles away, the Park Royal Hotel will take care of all your needs from the instant you arrive. The Divan Adana is another outstanding option just 0.5 miles away.
Stop by Hunters Cafe Rest for a breather, and a shot of caffeine, after your excursion to Ataturk Scientific & Cultural Museum. This well-known cafe is just a stroll away. Travelers in need of a more filling dining experience can devour a meal at Baris Kebap Salonu, a dining spot that's also not far away. Relax with a couple of beers from Kent Birehanesi.
Other Places to Visit near Ataturk Scientific & Cultural MuseumAfter you're done with Ataturk Scientific & Cultural Museum, you should check out what else this area has to offer you:
- Well-known as one of the most iconic local bridges, Tas Kopru is an ideal place to visit if you'd like to delve further into the history of the area.
- Be sure to arrange a day out to immerse yourself in the fascinating exhibitions located at Ataturk House.
- Go visit Adana State Theatre if you and your friends are fans of theater and other live entertainment.
- Discover and learn about the ways, cultures and customs of those who existed long ago as you and your friends adventure through the unique Adana Archaeology Museum and its ancient objects.
- Stone Bridge is an iconic engineering project and an important part of the heritage of the region.