See yourself wandering through the roads of your perfect holiday, looking up at the monuments or the lovely nature wherever you look. Still, there's one thing you're anticipating in particular: Ateneum Art Museum. The day has finally come to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Close to Ateneum Art Museum?
Hotels near Ateneum Art Museum
Ateneum Art Museum is not only a prominent attraction here, it is also an easy start-off point to other places you'll want to experience in this area.
It's conveniently located in the dynamic national capital city, Helsinki.
It's simple to locate accommodations within easy walking distance of Ateneum Art Museum. With an impressive 30 hotels within 0.6 miles, you're certain to find a great spot. The Hotel Haven, Hotel Kamp and Klaus K Hotel are among the most popular ones.
Would you prefer to spend your precious dollars on sightseeing? Opt to rest your head at one of the many budget hotels near here. The Scandic Simonkenttä, 0.3 miles away, or the Hotel Fabian, at a distance of 0.5 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
Perhaps you'd prefer accommodations that are a bit more luxurious? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you have the choice between many upmarket hotels close by. Elevate your overall experience at the Radisson Blu Aleksanteri Hotel, Helsinki, (0.6 miles away), or the Original Sokos Hotel Presidentti, (0.4 miles away).
Inhale the aromatic smell of fresh coffee and nibble on a tasty treat at Farang Restaurant. This local coffee shop is the ideal resting point for travelers who want to see Ateneum Art Museum. When hunger strikes, have a full meal at Hotel Kämp, Helsinki. This place is also close. Afterwards, stop by Klaus K Hotel and get a beer or two.
Not ready to leave? It's okay, because there's lots more than just Ateneum Art Museum to do in the area:
- You won't have to go far to find something entertaining in the region. Viewing a flick at Kinopalatsi Movie Theater Complex is a great way to have some fun.
- Whether you're a risk taker or just like to watch some high stakes games, you're sure to be entertained at Grand Casino Helsinki.
- Do you like live theater? Then go and see a live show at National Theater.
- Fanatics of the cinema will like seeing a feature film or two at Kinopalatsi Finnkino Cinema.
- Shop to your heart's content at Stockmann, one of the best locations to stock up on accessories, clothes, shoes and more.
Rail transport can be a convenient choice when making your way to Ateneum Art Museum. Rautatieasema, the nearest station, is located 0.1 miles away. Helsingin päärautatieasema is the second closest terminal at 0.1 miles away.
Rooms in Helsinki from Expedia furnish all the things you want, so you'll definitely get choices near Ateneum Art Museum you'll love. It's time to get hunting: Helsinki welcomed more than a few tourists in the recent year. You'll rest easy once you are ready to reserve your room, too: many travelers approve of their Helsinki hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the tricks and tips you're looking for.
- You're on the perfect website if you want rooms that are satisfying in addition to fresh and clean.
- You'll find Helsinki lodging are always clean and neat.
- The staff at accommodation close to Ateneum Art Museum provide wonderful service, which is fitting for such a dazzling feature.
Hotels in Helsinki received greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. We see your preferred place in your future with Expedia's big roster of hotels near Ateneum Art Museum.
Helsinki Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Helsinki once you've checked Ateneum Art Museum off your timetable.
- Helsinki is currently beginning to make itself known after having been a well-kept secret.
- Helsinki also knows a thing or two about hospitality after an afternoon spent on its ample adventures.
- Enjoy an evening out to conclude your exploration; when the sun rises, get educated about the region's life story.
Paying a visit to Helsinki is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Ateneum Art Museum. Arrange your things, say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on more than a few amazing photo opportunities!