Overview of Hotel Katerina
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
Family Room for 4, Connecting Rooms
Family Room for 5, Connecting Rooms
About this area
Located in Athens City Centre neighborhood, Hotel Katerina is connected to a shopping center. Syntagma Square and Temple of Olympian Zeus are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Acropolis and Glyfada Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Panathenaic Stadium.Visit our Athens travel guide
- Omonia Square - 8 min walk
- Ermou Street - 15 min walk
- Monastiraki Flea Market - 16 min walk
- National Archaeological Museum of Athens - 16 min walk
- Technopolis - 17 min walk
- Metaxourgio Station - 2 min walk
- Athens Central Station - 11 min walk
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 40 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel in decent price at a wonderful locatio
The service is very good. Quite a value for money I would say.