Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Athens hotel in Athens City Centre, walk to Hellenic Parliament
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Athens hotel is located in the historical district, just steps from Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and Hellenic Parliament. Benaki Museum and Zappeion Hall are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 102 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and LED TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2013.
King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1936
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 9
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Tudor Hall Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Greek cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.00 per night
- Hotel King George
- King George Hotel
- King George Luxury Collection
- King George Luxury Collection Athens
- King George Luxury Collection Hotel
- King George Luxury Collection Hotel Athens
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.