- University Of Georgia Conference Center
- 3 min walk
- Stegeman Coliseum
- 4 min walk
- Einsteins Bagels/Caribou Coffee
- 4 min walk
- Snelling Dining Commons
- 4 min walk
- Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Athens, The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel is in the business district and next to a golf course. Georgia Square Mall and J&J Flea Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore State Botanical Garden of Georgia and Sandy Creek Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sanford Stadium or Stegeman Coliseum.
- University Of Georgia Conference Center - 3 min walk
- Stegeman Coliseum - 4 min walk
- Sanford Stadium - 12 min walk
- The Georgia Theatre - 2 min drive
- Dearing Street Historic District - 2 min drive
- Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps) - 9 min drive
- Bulldog Bistro — 1 min walk
- The Savannah Room — 1 min walk
- Einsteins Bagels/Caribou Coffee - 4 min walk
- Snelling Dining Commons - 4 min walk
- Oglethorpe Dining Commons - 7 min walk
About this property
The University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- University Georgia Hotel
- UGA Hotel Athens
- UGA Hotel
- University Of Georgia Conference Center Hotel
- The UGA Hotel Conference Center
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, large rooms, great staff! Shuttle service was great.