Visiting Atizapan de Zaragoza
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Atizapan de Zaragoza has to offer. Chapultepec Park, Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, and Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 668 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 25 mi (40.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Atizapan de Zaragoza
A favorite place to visit in the city is Industrial Area. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chapultepec Park and Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec.
As you plan your vacation to Atizapan de Zaragoza, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 56 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Barceló México Reforma is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from central Atizapan de Zaragoza. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Colonia Juarez can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Camino Real Aeropuerto Mexico is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Atizapan de Zaragoza. This 3.5-star hotel in Mexico City features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ibis México Alameda is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the center of Atizapan de Zaragoza. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mexico City can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, 11.4 mi/18.4 km from the city center, and Castillo de Chapultepec, which is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) away.
Dressing for Atizapan de Zaragoza
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Atizapan de Zaragoza is 28.78 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 43°F