Get an overview of this hotelSpanish-style Atlanta hotel with garden courtyard
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Near mass transit
Built in 1924 this Spanish-style Atlanta hotel is across the street from a MARTA rapid-transit station, with access to downtown Atlanta attractions, the international airport, and the trendy Buckhead nightlife district.
Business, fitness centers
This Atlanta hotel provides business and fitness centers, and 950 square feet of meeting facilities; wireless high-speed Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Movies and games
The Artmore Hotel - Midtown offers 103 guestrooms with cable TV, video games, and complimentary wireless Internet access and local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Artmore Hotel - Midtown
Popular property highlights
The Artmore Hotel - Midtown offers a bar/lounge and a courtyard with garden where guests can taste beers, wines and cocktails in a modern setting.
There is complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and 950 square feet (88 square meters) of meeting facilities. Business services at the small business center include a computer workstation, Internet access, and a printer.
An onsite exercise center, open 24 hours, is equipped with 3 Nautilus stations, treadmills, and exercise bikes. Guests also have access to a nearby full-service health club (discounted).
Valet parking (surcharge) is available (height restrictions apply).
Multilingual staff is available during daytime hours. Complimentary newspapers and television are available in lobby. Other services include luggage storage, tour assistance, ATM/banking, porter/bellhop, doorman/woman, concierge services.
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 103
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1924
- Conference space size (feet) - 950
- Conference space size (meters) - 88
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
This hotel offers a full breakfast (surcharge) served daily in the breakfast room.
The Studio Lounge - Hip and contemporary bar/lounge. Relax and unwind with beers, wines, and signature cocktails. A variety of wines by glass and by bottle are available.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but several dining options in the surrounding area are within walking distance.
Park 75 at The Four Seasons
Vini Vidi Vici
The Garden Courtyard hosts weekly events including wine tastings, art shows, and live music.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room offers a weight machine, a treadmill, a stationary bike, and a stair machine.
Bobby Jones Golf Course, Cross Creek Golf Club, and Candler Park Golf Course are within three miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Tourism fee: USD 5.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 10.0 for adults and USD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Artmore Hotel
- Artmore Hotel Midtown
- Artmore Midtown
- Hotel Artmore
- Artmore Hotel Atlanta
- Artmore Hotel Midtown Atlanta
- Artmore Midtown Atlanta
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.