Get an overview of this hotel50-story atrium hotel in downtown Atlanta
Popular property highlights
This Marriott hotel connects to the Peachtree Center Mall, which links to the MARTA rail system; it is 5 blocks from the Georgia Aquarium and Centennial Olympic Park, and 1 mile from the Georgia Dome.
A 24-hour fitness center offers sauna and steam rooms, and indoor and outdoor pools; Atlanta Marriott Marquis also has 2 restaurants, 63 meeting rooms, and a FedEx Office business center.
Room for business
All 1,663 rooms at this Marriott hotel offer high-speed Internet access and complimentary premium channels. Furnishings include leather work chairs, and beds with down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
The Atlanta Marriott Marquis has a 24-hour fitness center with locker rooms, steam rooms, sauna, free weights, nautilus equipment, four stationary bikes, and four treadmills. An indoor splash pool and seasonal outdoor splash pool are also available.
A FedEx Office business center provides color copying and printing services, as well as shipping services, office supplies, and computer rental. Public areas of the hotel have wireless Internet access for a fee. The adjacent Peachtree Center offers restaurants and a hair salon.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 79
- Year Built 1985
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1663
- Number of floors - 50
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per stay ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
SEAR and SEAR BAR - Signature restaurant, serving steaks and seafood in a fire-inspired atmosphere. Five floor-to-ceiling, temperature-controlled wine vaults. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
PULSE - Featuring a 50-foot-tall sail with a color-changing light show within the hotel's atrium. Serving a range of beverages and appetizers such as shrimp shooters, salmon crisps, and lump crab dip. An audible heartbeat starts in the early evening, marking the beginning of an eight-hour social hour. Open mid-afternoon to late night.
High Velocity - Sports bar with more than 20 plasma TVs and more than 20 beers on tap. Menu includes appetizers sliders and burgers, and chicken wings. Media room with 40-foot projection screen and leather recliners. Open late morning to late night.
M:Store - Serving quick drinks and snacks. Open early morning to late evening.
Starbucks - Menu includes coffee drinks and pastries. Open early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
This Atlanta hotel has a 24-hour fitness center with free weights, nautilus equipment, four stationary bikes, and four treadmills. Guests can use an indoor splash pool and seasonal outdoor splash pool. Discount passes to the Peachtree Center Athletic Club one block away are available to hotel guests. The 18-hole Bobby Jones Golf Course is four miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Atlanta Marquis
- Atlanta Marquis Marriott
- Atlanta Marriott
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis
- Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel
- Marquis Atlanta Marriott
- Marquis Marriott Atlanta
- Marriott Atlanta Marquis
- Marriott Marquis Atlanta
- Marriott Marquis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- Marriott Atlanta
We should mention
Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.