- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 5 min walk
- World of Coca Cola
- 10 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Nikolai's Roof
- 1 min walk
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Atlanta Marriott Marquis is in an area with good shopping. AmericasMart and Atlantic Station are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Centennial Olympic Park and Atlanta Botanical Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at State Farm Arena or Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Peachtree Center Station is 6 minutes by foot and Civic Center Station is 9 minutes.
- AmericasMart - 5 min walk
- Centennial Olympic Park - 10 min walk
- World of Coca Cola - 10 min walk
- Tabernacle - 12 min walk
- Georgia Aquarium - 13 min walk
- Atlanta Peachtree Station - 5 min drive
- Peachtree Center Station - 6 min walk
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Sear — 1 min walk
- High Velocity — 1 min walk
- Pulse - 1 min walk
- Nikolai's Roof - 1 min walk
- Trader Vic's - 1 min walk
About this property
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Like location Our window leaked and rug was soaking wet. Place needs work.