Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Double Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds, with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite King Two RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Atlanta hotel within walking distance to major attractions and commercial district
Close to convention center
Conveniently located in downtown Atlanta, only a few blocks from MARTA Peachtree Center, this modern, boutique-style hotel is within walking distance to a number of Atlanta attractions, including Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center, World of Coca-Cola, Philips Arena and the Centennial Olympic Park.
Business center, outdoor pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers an onsite business center and over 14,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space, all with wireless Internet and audiovisual equipment.
Rooms at this DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel feature stylish décor and modern amenities, including headboard reading lights. These Atlanta accommodations boast in-room technology & ergonomic design for comfortable travel. All rooms are smoke free.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The 312-room DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown is a half-mile (800 meters) from Phillips Arena and the Georgia Dome. Guests are offered a warm welcome and a delicious DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. Conveniently located in downtown Atlanta, only a few blocks from MARTA Peachtree Center, this modern, boutique-style hotel is within walking distance to a number of Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center, and the Centennial Olympic Park. Hotel features include an upscale restaurant and lounge, outdoor pool, complimentary fitness center, and valet parking for a fee.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers 14,194 square feet (1.318 square meters) of business, meeting, and banquet facilities, including a 4,500-square-foot (418 square meters) ballroom and 10 meeting rooms; a 24-hour business center is equipped with Internet access, a fax machine, and copier. Wired high-speed internet is available in all public areas for a fee.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 14194
- Conference space size (meters) - 1319
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Outdoor pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per night )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Press Restaurant and Lounge - Traditional American cuisine in an upscale, casual environment. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and spirits.
Room service is available for lunch and dinner until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 12.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 75.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 129.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Atlanta Downtown DoubleTree
- DoubleTree Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Hilton DoubleTree Atlanta Downtown
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.