Book your room at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Get an overview of this hotelElegant Buckhead hotel near Lenox Square
The 25-floor Grand Hyatt is in fashionable Buckhead, 6 miles north of downtown Atlanta, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and entertainment area. Complimentary shuttle within a 2-mile radius.
Garden of repose
Cathedral windows in the hotel's black-and-white marble lobby open onto views of a Japanese serenity garden, with a three-story waterfall, pond, and path winding by benches and gazebos.
Newly renovated in summer 2010, each of the 439 guestrooms at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead offers Hyatt's signature Grand Bed, fiber-optic Internet, and LCD HDTVs.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead3300 Peachtree Road NE Atlanta GA 30305
Located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza, Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead offers views in every direction. Amenities include a heated outdoor pool and fitness center with array of cardio machines, weight racks, and free weights. Towels, toiletries, and hair dryers are available in the locker rooms, which also house a sauna and steam room.
Meeting/banquet space encompasses 18 meeting rooms, totaling 30,000 square feet (2,787 square meters) and includes a rooftop boardroom with skyline view. A privately owned business center is available around the clock and provides computer rentals, Internet access, and copier/fax machines (surcharge).
A courtesy car offers transportation to destinations within a 2-mile (3.2 kilometer) radius of the hotel.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 18
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 439
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1990
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
Where to Eat
Cassis Restaurant - Restaurant overlooking three-story waterfall of Japanese serenity garden. Features traditional Continental cuisine.
Onyx at the Grand - Located at end of sitting area overlooking Japanese garden and waterfall. Tall cathedral windows. Warm chandelier lighting and Grand Martinis. Flat-screen TV. Serves Starbucks coffees and pastries by day.
Room Service - This hotel offers room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
Many recreational opportunities exist in the area around the Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead. Fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 200.00 per stay)
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 200.00 per stay)
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead
- Hyatt Hotel Atlanta Grand Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Hyatt Atlanta In Buckhead
- Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.