Get an overview of this hotelLandmark downtown hotel with rotating restaurant
Close to Congress Center
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown is located on Peachtree Street, a 15-minute walk from Georgia World Congress Center. The hotel is connected to The Mall at Peachtree Center, and is a 10-minute walk from World of Coca-Cola. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is a 20-minute drive.
A rotating restaurant
Guests can enjoy a meal and panoramic views of Atlanta at the hotel’s rotating restaurant, Polaris - it's perched 22 stories above street level, under the building's famous blue dome. There's a coffee shop in the lobby for round-the-clock snacks, and a fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool.
Comfy beds, iHome® stereo
Modern guestrooms feature views of the pool or Atlanta skyline. Each has a separate work area with desk, plus Hyatt Grand Beds™ with thick pillowtop mattresses. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and iHome® stereo and docking station. Free WiFi is available, too.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. 3 bar/lounges are on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available in all guestrooms.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and 41 meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 180,000 square feet (16,723 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and newspapers are available in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. Valet parking is based on availability.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms 41
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1,260
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 180000
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 16722
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Sway - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Twenty-Two Storys - This gastropub serves dinner and light fare.
Polaris - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Market - Onsite coffee shop. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Atlanta Downtown Hyatt
- Hyatt Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.