Get an overview of this hotelLandmark downtown hotel with rotating restaurant
Close to Congress Center
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown is located on Peachtree Street, a 15-minute walk from Georgia World Congress Center. The hotel is connected to The Mall at Peachtree Center, and is a 10-minute walk from World of Coca-Cola. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is a 20-minute drive.
A rotating restaurant
Guests can enjoy a meal and panoramic views of Atlanta at the hotel’s rotating restaurant, Polaris - it's perched 22 stories above street level, under the building's famous blue dome. There's a coffee shop in the lobby for round-the-clock snacks, and a fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool.
Comfy beds, iHome® stereo
Modern guestrooms feature views of the pool or Atlanta skyline. Each has a separate work area with desk, plus Hyatt Grand Beds™ with thick pillowtop mattresses. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and iHome® stereo and docking station. Free WiFi is available, too.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. 3 bar/lounges are on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available in all guestrooms.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and 41 meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 180,000 square feet (16,723 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and newspapers are available in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. Valet parking is based on availability.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 41
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1,260
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 180000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 16722
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Sway - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Twenty-Two Storys - This gastropub serves dinner and light fare.
Polaris - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Market - Onsite coffee shop. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Atlanta Downtown Hyatt
- Hyatt Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.