Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Atlanta hotel in Downtown Atlanta, walk to AmericasMart
Located in Downtown Atlanta, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of AmericasMart, Centennial Olympic Park, and World of Coca Cola. Georgia Aquarium and Children's Museum of Atlanta are also within 10 minutes. Peachtree Center Station is only a 3-minute walk and Civic Center Station is 6 minutes.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and 3 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
Rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, refrigerators, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 180000 square feet (16722 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited onsite parking is offered on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge), and a car charging station is available.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 16722
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 180000
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 1,260
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
Sway - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Twenty-Two Storys - This gastropub specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Polaris - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days.
Market - Onsite coffee shop. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Parking height restrictions apply
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 for adults, USD 10 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Atlanta Downtown Hyatt
- Hyatt Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta Downtown Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Parking height restrictions apply.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.