Hyatt Atlanta Northwest
Posted Feb 14, 2017
Overall, we were disappointed in this Hyatt facility for the following reasones:
1) Handicap Parking was not enforced! My husband was on crutches and in a boot, there were many vehicles allowed to park in handicap stalls. We mentioned this to the staff and the comment was it happens, they dont want to upset the other guests.
2) Free Coffee-on the weekends it was $4.00 for a coffee, we have stayed at many other Hyatts and not expected to be charged for coffee.
3) Ants were in the bar area of the room coming out from the walls.
4) We were in a handicap accessible room-the bathroom floor flooded from overflow of the shower, my husband was at risk walking with crutches in this room We were able to get extra rubber mats and towels to compromise the situation.
5) We did find the staff friendly and courteous.
Comment from Hotel Management
Feb 16, 2017 by General Manager, Hotel Management
Dear Lee, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. We strive to consistently deliver exceptional service and accommodations and we apologize that you had a disappointing experience with us. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate department heads and steps have already been taken to address the handicap parking policy and the areas in your guest room that need our attention. We are sorry for the inconveniences and would welcome an opportunity to restore a favorable impression on your next stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.