Get an overview of this hotelChic Atlanta hotel across from Perimeter Mall
By shops, businesses
This 275-room hotel by Perimeter Center is in Atlanta's northeast corner, 13 miles from downtown; many business parks and corporate high-rises are nearby.
24-hour business center
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter offers a range of facilities for those traveling on business, including a fully-equipped business center, and WiFi Internet access (surcharge) in public areas.
Guestrooms, all nonsmoking, include marble-topped tables, chaise lounges, cordless phones, WiFi high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and pillowtop mattresses with down pillows and imported linens. Guestrooms also feature private bathrooms with a shower and tub combination.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter offers a 24-hour, self-service business center which includes 2 workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), 2 printers, a shredder, a fax machine, and office supplies. WiFi Internet access (surcharge) is available in both the lobby and seasonal outdoor pool (open May 1-October 31), as is service from the on-site restaurant.
3 complimentary newspapers—The Atlanta-Journal Constitution, The Wall Street Journal, and USA Today—are available at the bell-stand in the lobby. A CD and DVD library is available at the front desk. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to areas within 3 miles of the hotel, including nearby shopping areas.
Welcome amenities for pets are available on request.
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free pool cabanas
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Longitude 84 Bar - lobby bar displaying hand-selected artwork and offering carefully crafted cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers guests 24-hour access to a small fitness center, which includes 3 treadmills, 2 stair steppers, a sauna, yoga balls and mats, 2 TVs, and towel service. A seasonal outdoor pool is open May 1-October 31.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
- Meridien Hotel Perimeter Atlanta
- Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).