Get an overview of this hotelChic Atlanta hotel across from Perimeter Mall
By shops, businesses
This 275-room hotel by Perimeter Center is in Atlanta's northeast corner, 13 miles from downtown; many business parks and corporate high-rises are nearby.
24-hour business center
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter offers a range of facilities for those traveling on business, including a fully-equipped business center, and WiFi Internet access (surcharge) in public areas.
Guestrooms, all nonsmoking, include marble-topped tables, chaise lounges, cordless phones, WiFi high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and pillowtop mattresses with down pillows and imported linens. Guestrooms also feature private bathrooms with a shower and tub combination.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter111 Perimeter Center West Dunwoody GA 30346
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter offers a 24-hour, self-service business center which includes 2 workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), 2 printers, a shredder, a fax machine, and office supplies. WiFi Internet access (surcharge) is available in both the lobby and seasonal outdoor pool (open May 1-October 31), as is service from the on-site restaurant.
3 complimentary newspapers—The Atlanta-Journal Constitution, The Wall Street Journal, and USA Today—are available at the bell-stand in the lobby. A CD and DVD library is available at the front desk. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to areas within 3 miles of the hotel, including nearby shopping areas.
Welcome amenities for pets are available on request.
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Free pool cabanas
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Longitude 84 Bar - lobby bar displaying hand-selected artwork and offering carefully crafted cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers guests 24-hour access to a small fitness center, which includes 3 treadmills, 2 stair steppers, a sauna, yoga balls and mats, 2 TVs, and towel service. A seasonal outdoor pool is open May 1-October 31.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
- Meridien Hotel Perimeter Atlanta
- Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.