Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel with rooftop bar, near Piedmont Park
Popular property highlights
Margaret Mitchell House
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is a 15-minute walk from Piedmont Park, and 8 minutes from Margaret Mitchell House, where the best-selling author wrote “Gone with the Wind.” Georgia Aquarium and World of Coca-Cola® are within a 10-minute drive, and the airport is less than 20 minutes by car.
Rooftop bar, car service
Guests can enjoy a cocktail with live music and DJs at the seasonal rooftop bar, and fresh farm-to-table dishes at Briza restaurant. This pet-friendly hotel also offers a free car service to Midtown destinations and a 24-hour fitness center.
Comfy rooms, iPod® docks
Comfy, modern guestrooms have big windows framing city views, and marble bathrooms. Each room comes with an LCD TV with cable and premium channels, plus an iPod® dock, a mini-fridge, and a coffeemaker. High-speed Internet is available, helping guests stay connected.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 304
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 21
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Community Smith - Atlanta Midtown Hotel's modern 'meatery' with an innovative menu showcasing humanely-raised meat, seafood, and vegetables at the height of their season.
The Garden at Community Smith - A modern bar and grill with city views inspired by German Biergartens with small-plate and casual outtakes form the Community Smith menu with more than 15 craft beer draught.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Atlanta Midtown Renaissance
- Atlanta Midtown Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Atlanta Midtown
- Hotel Renaissance Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.