Book your room at Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel with rooftop bar, near Piedmont Park
Margaret Mitchell House
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is a 15-minute walk from Piedmont Park, and 8 minutes from Margaret Mitchell House, where the best-selling author wrote “Gone with the Wind.” Georgia Aquarium and World of Coca-Cola® are within a 10-minute drive, and the airport is less than 20 minutes by car.
Rooftop bar, car service
Guests can enjoy a cocktail with live music and DJs at the seasonal rooftop bar, and fresh farm-to-table dishes at Briza restaurant. This pet-friendly hotel also offers a free car service to Midtown destinations and a 24-hour fitness center.
Comfy rooms, iPod® docks
Comfy, modern guestrooms have big windows framing city views, and marble bathrooms. Each room comes with an LCD TV with cable and premium channels, plus an iPod® dock, a mini-fridge, and a coffeemaker. High-speed Internet is available, helping guests stay connected.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel866 W Peachtree St Nw Atlanta GA 30308
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 21
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 304
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( $14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Community Smith - Atlanta Midtown Hotel's modern 'meatery' with an innovative menu showcasing humanely-raised meat, seafood, and vegetables at the height of their season.
The Garden at Community Smith - A modern bar and grill with city views inspired by German Biergartens with small-plate and casual outtakes form the Community Smith menu with more than 15 craft beer draught.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Atlanta Midtown Renaissance
- Atlanta Midtown Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Atlanta Midtown
- Hotel Renaissance Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.