- Emory University
- 4 min walk
- Little Five Points
- 5 min drive
- 9 min walk
- 10 min walk
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Atlanta, The University Inn at Emory is near a metro station. Little Five Points and CNN Center are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit AmericasMart and Lenox Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at State Farm Arena or Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Emory University - 4 min walk
- Little Five Points - 5 min drive
- Atlanta Botanical Garden - 7 min drive
- Fox Theatre - 8 min drive
- High Museum of Art - 9 min drive
- Decatur Station - 4 min drive
- Atlanta Peachtree Station - 18 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Slice&Pint - 9 min walk
- Saba - 10 min walk
- Falafel King - 10 min walk
- Yogli Mogli - 10 min walk
- Romeo's NY - 10 min walk
About this property
The University Inn at Emory
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday - Friday: 6:30 AM - 11 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday - Sunday: 7 AM - 11 PM</li></ul>To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- A deposit of the full cost of stay is payable and is due at the time booking for Advance Purchase reservations. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort