Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel73-story hotel with views of Atlanta
Popular property highlights
Extensively renovated in 2014, this 73-story cylindrical-glass-tower hotel rises above downtown Atlanta and is within 6-10 blocks of CNN Center, Georgia World Congress Center, and the Georgia Dome.
11th-floor indoor/outdoor pool
The WestinWORKOUT fitness studio and runWESTIN concierge service helps guests keep their fitness routine while traveling, and an 11th-floor pool under a retractable roof provides year-round swimming.
Westin Signature Heavenly Beds and Baths
All 1,073 rooms feature Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows, large work desks, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has completed a $70 million renovation of all its guestrooms, meeting spaces, lobby, and public areas.
Dining options include the panoramic Sundial Restaurant & Bar, located 723 feet above the city on the 73rd floor of the hotel. The Café serves both buffet and a la carte breakfast options while at Bar 210 you can relax with a drink and light evening fare. The lobby offers thoughtfully appointed seating areas featuring a Starbucks Coffee Bar, complimentary high speed internet access and power panels. A FedEx Office Business Center is located in the lobby featuring print, copy, mailing, and computer services.
The WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio is located on the 10th floor and features 24-hour guestroom key access, cardio and weight machines, free weights, and medicine and stability balls. The RunWestin Concierge is available every Tuesday and Thursday for guided, 3-mile scenic runs through the city.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 53
- Year Built 1976
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1073
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 73
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Sun Dial - Tri-level rooftop restaurant, bar, and observation deck. Restaurant and bar levels revolve. Stationary observation level between bar and restaurant levels with viewing pods and telescopes suspended over restaurant. (Surcharge for entry to observation level. Minimum charge levied for bar level.) Lunch and dinner daily, brunch on Sunday. Top-level bar offers live jazz Wednesdays and Thursdays. Restaurant lunch menu with choices such as corn chowder, peekytoe crab salad, burgers, sandwiches, flatiron steak with whiskey-shallot sauce, trout with hazelnut butter sauce. Dinner main courses such as steak, diver scallops, and roasted salmon.
The Café - Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu offered daily. Also open for lunch daily and dinner on weekdays. Window wall looking into tiered garden below street level.
Bar 210 - Bar and lounge with plush-fabric chairs serving cocktails and light fare.
Starbucks - Pastries, coffee, espresso drinks served daily from early morning to early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has a 50-by-25-foot year-round swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck furnished with cushioned teak lounge chairs under a retractable, curved-glass roof on the 11th floor.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- A pet fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Peachtree Plaza
- Peachtree Plaza Westin
- Peachtree Westin
- Peachtree Westin Plaza
- Westin Peachtree
- Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Plaza
- Atlanta Westin
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Atlanta
- Westin Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Hotel
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.