love yourself, and do not stay here.
Posted Aug 28, 2016 on Hotels
the toilet didn't work, and the owner refused to give us another room. the shower head was broken off, and was unusable. the cable didn't come through on the tv, it was only static. the owner never gave us the wifi password, and it's not even completely free. it's for checking emails only, and if you use too much of it, you must pay extra. the hairdryer wouldn't turn on, and the lightbulb on the lamp next to the side of the bed was broken, and the lampshade placed on top. i honestly think if i tried to turn it on, it would have started a fire. the only plus to this place was that there weren't any bugs.