Book your room at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, BathtubMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, 2 Double Beds, Business Lounge AccessMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge AccessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelHotel set four blocks from boardwalk and beach
Near beach, casinos
This hotel is attached to the Atlantic City Convention Center and is 4 blocks from Atlantic City's Boardwalk, beach, and nearest casino. Ocean Life Center is two miles away.
The non-gaming Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel offers a fitness center, indoor pool, seasonal outdoor spa tub, and sundeck. Other amenities include 15 conference rooms, free WiFi, and ample exhibit space.
Bay or city views
All 502 contemporary guestrooms at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel feature views of the bay or the city. The rooms have light-wood furnishings, free basic WiFi, and desks with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 15-story Atlantic City hotel is only four blocks from the boardwalk. On-site amenities include a fitness center with exercise stations, treadmills, and stair steppers, plus a heated indoor pool, and in summer, an outdoor spa tub and sundeck.
The business center stays open 24 hours a day; banquet and conference facilities measure 23,500 square feet. The Sheraton provides both event catering and wedding services. Guests can stay connected using the complimentary wireless Internet access available in the lobby or in the rooms.
The hotel houses a large collection of memorabilia and photos from the annual Miss America pageants in Atlantic City, including shoes, gowns, and tiaras. This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 23500
- Conference space size (meters) - 2183
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 502
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1997
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Boulevard's Café - Open for breakfast. Skyline view. Also home of the Shoe Bar, serving nightly cocktails.
Tun Tavern Brewery and Restaurant - This pub-style restaurant and bar serves steaks, seafood, and other entrées for lunch and dinner, and hosts many special events. Nightclub atmosphere.
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness center at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel features weight stations, stair steppers, and treadmills. There is a heated indoor pool and an outdoor spa tub and sundeck, open seasonally.
There are several golf courses in close proximity, including Brigantine (6 miles), Seaview (10 miles), and Harbor Pines (10 miles).
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
Tun Tavern's VIP card
Membership Benefits include:
- Two for one dinner entrées: one complimentary dinner entrée with the purchase of any dinner entrée, valued $16.99 and above. Discount will be given on Entrée of equal or lesser value up to a maximum discount of $20. One discount per table. Only valid on Mondays.
- Mondays: half price on house margaritas
- Tuesdays: buy one appetizer and get one for free
- Wednesdays 9 PM - 2 AM: pitchers of beer $8.00, wings 35 cents
- Any Time, Any Day: $1 off on all beer types, wines, or cocktails