Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star spa hotel, walk to Nigloland
Popular property highlights
Situated on the riverwalk, this spa hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Nigloland and within 9 mi (15 km) of St. Peter's Church and Golf de l'Ermitage. Memorial Charles de Gaulle and La Boisserie are also within 20 mi (32 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a meeting room are onsite.
All 16 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities available to guests include furnished balconies, flat-screen TVs, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel & Spa
Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel & Spa features a full-service spa and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 40 square feet (4 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Pool umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 16
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- Pool sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Furnished balcony
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel & Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Espace Aqualis has massage/treatment rooms. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Hotel*** Restaurant Le Moulin Du Landion Hotel Dolancourt
- Le Moulin du Landion
- Le Moulin du Landion Dolancourt
- Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel
- Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel Dolancourt
- Moulin Du Landion Dolancourt
- Moulin Landion Hôtel Dolancourt
- Moulin Landion Hôtel
- Moulin Landion Dolancourt
- Moulin Landion
- Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel Spa
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert