Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Well run smallish hotel (36 rooms) amongst the sites of Troyes. So often this type of hotel is "interesting" with faded facilities. However the De La Poste looks as if it has been recently renovated, everything worked, the heating/air con controls in the room were the most responsive I have ever ...
We always stop near Troyes on our way down to the Alps as it is about 500 miles from our home which is as much as I can drive in a day & leaves about 350 miles for the following day meaning we can get to the ski resorts early in the afternoon & get into our accommodation/ buy lift passes etc. There ...
Only a 2 minute walk to the town centre which is very convenient- the town of Foyes is delightful and has a very safe, relaxed atmosphere. We stayed in a room for 4 which worked perfectly as a stop over en route to the Alps. Good value at €88 for room only basis. No parking at the hotel but plenty ...
We stayed one night on our way back from Burgundy to Paris. The hotel looks unassuming from the road, but backs onto a lovely park so views from the restaurant, terrace and our room were beautiful. The hotel room was nice, clean and fairly spacious. It could do with a bit of an update in terms of ...
Stayed here to break up the journey from uk. Lovely surprise huge family room, indoor pool. Restaurant was fully booked so we had to eat in our room. Food was really nice but fairly pricey. Went for a walk with the dog around the beautiful golf course. A fab start to the holiday and worth the ...
Bed and room were very clean and comfortable. Buffet dinner and breakfast were very good but dinner 38 euros including wine so make sure you are hungry. Great for stopover between uk and Switzerland
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Troyes - Aube hotel! Finding the best hotel during your Champagne-Ardenne adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Troyes - Aube. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Troyes - Aube accommodations even let youbring several pets along for your stay.
- Champagne-Ardenne is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Troyes - Aube has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Champagne-Ardenne has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Troyes - Aube is a favorite among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?