- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Donald E. Davis Arboretum
- 6 min drive
- Auburn University
- 8 min drive
- Waffle House
- 7 min walk
- Brick Oven Pizza Co.
- 2 min drive
- Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Auburn, Candlewood Suites Auburn is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Donald E. Davis Arboretum and Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve, while Telfair Peet Theater and Jules Collins Smith Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum or Jordan-Hare Stadium.
- Donald E. Davis Arboretum - 6 min drive
- Auburn University - 8 min drive
- Jordan-Hare Stadium - 8 min drive
- Moore's Mill Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Telfair Peet Theater - 11 min drive
- Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional) - 59 min drive
- Waffle House - 7 min walk
- Brick Oven Pizza Co. - 2 min drive
- Mikata Japanese Steak House - 3 min drive
- Full Moon Barbecue - 3 min drive
- Chick-fil-A - 3 min drive
About this property
Candlewood Suites Auburn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very pleasant stay
The room was very nice, very comfortable. Lots of outlets, good wifi. ront desk clerk was okay -- not particularly friendly or happy at all, but not rude either. Parking was easy.