- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Auburn Links at Mill Creek
- 18 min walk
- Chewacla State Park
- 6 min drive
- 29 min walk
- Philly Connection
- 29 min walk
- Auburn, AL (AUO-Auburn-Opelika Robert G. Pitts)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Auburn, Fountainview Mansion is in a rural location. Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site and The Oaks - Home of Booker T. Washington are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chewacla State Park and Donald E. Davis Arboretum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Jordan-Hare Stadium or Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum.Visit our Auburn travel guide
- Auburn Links at Mill Creek - 18 min walk
- Chewacla State Park - 6 min drive
- Auburn University - 10 min drive
- Jordan-Hare Stadium - 10 min drive
- Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum - 10 min drive
- Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional) - 64 min drive
- McDonald's — 29 min walk
- Philly Connection — 29 min walk
- Waffle House — 4 min drive
- War Eagle Supper Club — 4 min drive
- Voodoo Wing Company — 4 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fountainview Mansion
- Fountainview Mansion Auburn
- Fountainview Mansion B&B
- Fountainview Mansion B&B Auburn
- Fountainview Mansion AUBURN
- Fountainview Mansion Bed & breakfast
- Fountainview Mansion Bed & breakfast AUBURN
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily
Things to do
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Banquet hall
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Connecting rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
- Hiking/biking trails
Our stay at Fountainview was wonderful.
I wish we could of stayed longer, but the two nights we did stay were great! The entire place was fascinating. Our room was perfect, the linens were soft and the bed was very comfortable. There was coffee supplies in the room and a small refrigerator stocked with water. There was also a TV which we did not even use because the views from our windows were all we needed to relax. Carley was a wonderful and gracious host, ensuring all of are needs were met. She even went above and beyond to see that we were able to enjoy the wonderful breakfast that Diane cooked prior to the normal serving time. If we ever return to Auburn we hope that Fountainview has availability as we would not want to stay anywhere else.
Pros: The backyard views were breathtaking! There was so much space and it was super easy to get too!