Posted Feb 24, 2017
On arrival we were told no double bed only 2 x single. Room was unlocked with doors open, noticed a large stain next to bed. Showered went out to dinner when we entered the room the overpowering small of vomit nearly made us vomit, nothing we could as was late at night and motel had no vacancy sign out, so would not of been able to transfer rooms. Power point next to one of the beds was half hanging out of wall. We awoke as early as possible and vacated because of the smell. Would never go back to this motel. Should report to the department of Health!!