Book your room at The Surrey Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelSuburban Auckland hotel in Grey Lynn, near Eden Park
Located in Grey Lynn, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Museum of Transport and Technology, Eden Park, and Auckland Zoo. Sky Tower and University of Auckland are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Self parking is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a steam room are onsite.
All 83 rooms feature modern comforts like WiFi, wired Internet, and satellite TV. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, The Surrey Hotel provides a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Edwardian hotel also offers a garden, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 83
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1980
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15.95 NZD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (15.95 NZD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 25 NZD per day )
Free self parking
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Surrey Pub - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 15 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Deposit: NZD 100 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 17.50 and NZD 21.50 for adults, NZD 1 and NZD 14 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 15.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 9.95 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: NZD 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: NZD 30
We should mention
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.