Find Hotels in Augsburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2019
Visitors to Augsburg are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, sporting events, and forests.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Augsburg
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 40.9 mi (65.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Augsburg
Cultural venues in the city include City Theater, Fugger Museum and Fuggerei, and Roman Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Augsburg Cathedral and St. Ulrich's Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Town Hall Square and Augsburg Town Hall.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Augsburg. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Steigenberger Drei Mohren - This 4.5-star hotel in Innenstadt features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Stadthotel Augsburg - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Il Gladiatore - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Getting Around Augsburg
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Augsburg Central Station, Augsburg Haunstetterstraße Station, or Augsburg Morellstraße Station. Augsburg might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Augsburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Augsburg gets about 26.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Augsburg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Augsburg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Augsburg?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Augsburg?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Augsburg?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Augsburg?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Augsburg?
What's the best place to stay near Augsburg Cathedral?
What about the best place to stay close to Augsburg Town Hall?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Augsburg?
What's the best high-end hotel in Augsburg?
Recent reviews of Augsburg hotels
More trip options
- Augsburg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Augsburg Airports
- Hotels in Augsburg Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Augsburg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Augsburg
- More Hotel Options in Augsburg
- More Popular Hotels in Bavaria
- Other Hotels near Augsburg, Bavaria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends