Not that great
Posted Nov 27, 2016
First and foremost Most of my complaints are what I would call "1st world problems" that being said...This was partially my fault for making the reservation at the wrong location. Previously when we stayed in the North Austin area we stayed at the Pflugerville location. I accidentally made this reservation at the Round Rock location.
1. I am disabled and asked for a bottom floor unit, was instead put on the 3rd floor.
2. The room said it has a private bedroom area. False at this location, true at the Pflugerville location.
3. The breakfast at this location sucks. You name it - none of it was up to par - cereal - stale (and generic) if I had to guess. Waffles didn't cook all the way through (tried to cook longer to see if that helped, it didn't), tater tots not cooked all the way through, sausage greasy, eggs rubbery, milk in pitcher not cartons, no English muffins, begals, only wHite and wheat bread, no flavored creamer, etc.
3. The bed was EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE . No padding, springs poking, this was the very worst part of the stay!!
4. The TV was tiny, if I had to guess 32 inches. Only one for the bed and couch area to share.
5. The WiFi very slow
6.and lat but not least, on checkout day our keys stopped working at 9am, even though checkout was at 12 noon.
Very disappointed that two hotels with the same name brand 3 miles apart from each other could be as different as night and day! The one in Pflugerville is great, the one in Round Rock - not so much!
Comment from Hotel Management
Nov 30, 2016 by Management, Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services as we are the process of making updates to our hotel. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.