Get an overview of this hotelPool and fitness, 5 miles from downtown Austin
Popular property highlights
Downtown & The Domain
This Spanish-Colonial-style hotel is between the two hottest spots in the city: within 5 miles of downtown Austin, and 6 miles from the Domain, the city's core cultural, business, and entertainment venue.
Doubletree Hotel Austin provides an outdoor pool and spa tub, and a fitness center with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
Guestrooms at this Doubletree Hotel offer flat-panel TVs with premium channels, mp3 docking stations, multi-line phones with voice mail, and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Overall value of stay
- Guestroom size
- Bathrooms could've been nicer
DoubleTree by Hilton Austin
Located in a business district, this Doubletree Hotel is five miles from downtown Austin.
Tile floors, archways, and a fountain earmark the hotel's lobby, where complimentary wireless Internet access is available. A seasonal outdoor pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness center with cardio and strength-training equipment are on site. The 24-hour business center has six conference rooms. The hotel also features a restaurant and a lounge.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1481
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 15940
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Courtyard Café - On lobby level, overlooking greenery and waterscapes of inner courtyard. Casual dining. American and Tex-Mex cuisine for breakfast and lunch.
Courtyard Lounge - Casual bar. Fireplace. Beer, wine, cocktails served. Open from mid-afternoon until early morning for dinner and late-night cocktails.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Doubletree Hotel Austin offers a seasonal outdoor pool and spa tub located in a landscaped courtyard setting. There is also a fitness center with cardiovascular and weight equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Austin DoubleTree
- Austin DoubleTree Hilton
- DoubleTree Austin
- DoubleTree Hilton Austin
- Hilton DoubleTree Austin
- Doubletree Hotel Austin
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton - Austin Hotel Austin
- DoubleTree Hilton Austin Hotel
- Doubletree Austin - University Area Hotel Austin
- Doubletree University Area
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.