Space is nice. Location is great. My review, however, is not great.
Upon arrival, a homeless man showed me where to find unit, asking me for money as I tried to enter. The metal gate opened as instructed.
The keypad on the front door was not working (dead battery?). I called management company, who put me on hold and transferred me a couple of times, before someone instructed me to walk back around the building to find a back-up key inside of a locked building. This was all done in the pitch dark, since the exterior light to the unit was burnt out and not a single light was on in the unit. (and, yes, the homeless gentleman was with me this whole time, despite my plea for him to leave).
I entered the unit..... I found a number of other lights burnt out. The bedside table looks to have been broken earlier, so stands as a base with no top. The "leather" on the couch is peeling off. The curtains are filthy. The toilet was running nonstop, which required me to fix the handle and flapper to the best of my ability with no tools. Oh, and then the TV and internet did not work. I found a spaghetti bowl of cords stuffed behind the TV cart, all completely unplugged. I sorted and replugged, getting the wifi to work, but no TV/cable.
I reported all to the management company that evening. I gave them permission to enter the unit to fix. They never came; I was here for 4 nights. So disappointing.
Great potential, but definitely needs some attention and local support.