- Liked: Amenities
Overview of The Guild Zilker Park | Lamar Union
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom
Luxury Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Austin, The Guild Zilker Park | Lamar Union is connected to a shopping center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Zilker Park, while South Austin Museum of Popular Culture and Zach Theatre are cultural highlights. Don't miss out on a visit to Barton Springs Pool. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Austin travel guide
- South Austin Museum of Popular Culture - 6 min walk
- Zach Theatre - 15 min walk
- Palmer Events Center - 16 min walk
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden and Museum - 20 min walk
- Barton Springs Pool - 5 min drive
- Austin Station - 3 min drive
- Downtown Station - 4 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Lick Honest Ice Creams - 1 min walk
- The Highball - 1 min walk
- Gibson's - 2 min walk
- Maudie's Too - 2 min walk
- Odd Duck - 3 min walk
About this property
The Guild Zilker Park | Lamar Union
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
Parking was pretty nice, but you do have to pay for parking. The apartment was super cute, and clean. Host was super easy to reach. The only thing that sucks is the walk from the lobby to your room, especially trying to order Uber eats.