- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility)
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Mobility, Roll-in Shower)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible (Mobility, Roll-in Shower)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Allergy Friendly (Pure)
Room, 1 King Bed, Allergy Friendly (Pure)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Allergy Friendly (Pure)
Room, 1 King Bed (Drinks & Snacks)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Drinks & Snacks)
About this area
Located in Austin, Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center is connected to the convention center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Zilker Park, while Austin Children's Museum and Long Center for the Performing Arts are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Austin travel guide
- Sixth Street - 1 min walk
- Austin Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Paramount Theater - 12 min walk
- Austin Children's Museum - 17 min walk
- Moody Theater - 20 min walk
- Downtown Station - 8 min walk
- Austin Station - 10 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Easy Tiger - 2 min walk
- Sidebar - 2 min walk
- Waller Ballroom - 3 min walk
- Wendy's - 3 min walk
- The North Door - 3 min walk
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13 for adults and USD 13 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities