Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelAustin hotel in 6th Street entertainment district
Popular property highlights
Lively Austin, heart of TX
Located in the state's capitol, this Austin hotel is within blocks of the legendary 6th Street/Warehouse Entertainment District, the Univeristy of Texas-Austin, and the Convention Center.
This Hilton hotel offers a rooftop restaurant, European wading pool with spa tub and waterfall, and 24-hour fitness center.
Rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center feature complimentary wireless Internet access and HDTVs with premium cable.
Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center
The Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center is located in downtown Austin's 6th Street entertainment district. This high-rise hotel features Eighteenth Over Austin, a rooftop restaurant offering Texas cuisine and sweeping city views. The hotel offers a European wading pool with a spa tub and waterfall. Amenities available 24 hours a day include a self service business center, 11 meeting rooms, pantry with food and alcohol, and a fitness center with separate aerobics room. WiFi is free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Number of floors - 18
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Eighteenth Over Austin - Located on the 18th floor with sweeping views of downtown Austin. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Separate bar located in dining area. Serves Texas cuisine.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Downtown/Convention
- Hilton Garden Inn Downtown/Convention Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Downtown/Convention Hotel Austin Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Downtown/Convention Center Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Downtown/Convention Center
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.