Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Austin hotel in Downtown Austin, walk to Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Austin, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Caswell House and Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum. Blanton Museum of Art and University of Texas Tower are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and valet parking.
All 47 rooms offer comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, plus free WiFi and LED TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find iPod docks, DVD players, and minibars.
- Onsite bar
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Overall value wasn’t the best
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Ella provides a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 5200 square feet (468 square meters) include meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2013.
Hotel Ella has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Pool umbrellas
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 468
- Free area shuttle
- Free pool cabanas
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 5200
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- DVD player
- Turndown service
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Goodalls Kitchen and Bar - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- Ella Austin
- Ella Hotel
- Hotel Ella
- Hotel Ella Austin
- Mansion At Judges` Hill Hotel Austin
- Mansion At Judges Hill Austin
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.