Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with free breakfast and 24-hour fitness center
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Austinburg, this historic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Maple Ridge Golf Course and Austinburg Township Park. Mechanicsville Road Covered Bridge and Chapel Hills Golf Course are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, conference space, and concierge services are onsite.
All 120 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests can appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, and other amenities include Egyptian cotton sheets and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1428 square feet (133 square meters) include conference space. This Colonial hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2016.
Ramada Austinburg/Ashtabula is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Year Built 1960
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 133
- Free long-term parking
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1428
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 120
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 15.00 per night
- Up to 50 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Resort fee
- Pet deposit: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Ramada Austinburg/Ashtabula
- Ramada Austinburg/Ashtabula Austinburg
- Ramada Austinburg/Ashtabula Hotel
- Ramada Austinburg/Ashtabula Hotel Austinburg
- Ramada Ashtabula Hotel Austinburg, Ohio
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Ramada Austinburg/Ashtabula is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2014 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.