Top Hotels Near Avaya Stadium in Newhall
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Avaya Stadium
Top Hotels Close to Avaya Stadium
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Avaya Stadium Hotel Guide
Surrounded by the other excited onlookers at Avaya Stadium, a few hours witnessing one of the major events here will be a memorable time.
To see it, step off the beaten track a little and head over to San Jose, which is located 90 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
Accommodation options not far from Avaya Stadium are plentiful. 28 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Staybridge Suites San Jose, the La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport and the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Jose Airport are a few you should check out. They are 2 miles, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big expense when exploring the globe, so why not save some precious dollars and book your stay at one of the close-by budget hotels? 0.6 miles away, is the Candlewood Suites Silicon Valley, but if that's not to your liking, then you might like to take a look at the Valley Inn San Jose, which is 0.7 miles away.
There's no need to venture far to have a luxurious accommodation experience. You'll find a selection of upmarket hotels within an easy drive. There's plenty to look forward to when you stay at the Hotel Valencia Santana Row or the Hotel De Anza. In fact, you probably won't want to leave once you arrive!
Starbucks is an eatery that is close to Avaya Stadium. Travelers in need of a caffeine break come here for strong coffee and treats. Once your stomach starts grumbling, have dinner at another nearby establishment, Smoking Pig. Relax with a round of cocktails from Lillie Mae's House of Soul Food.
Other Places to Visit near Avaya StadiumAvaya Stadium is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- Edward Peterman Museum of Railroad History is a fantastic museum for those interested in rail history.
- Allow your mind to wander back to your college or university days as you tour the fascinating campus of Mission Santa Clara de Asis.
- Santa Clara University, a well-loved school of higher learning, boasts a vibrant campus that many tourists in this region enjoy exploring. Remember to ask about tours and visiting times.
- Stroll through the comprehensive collection of exhibits at De Saissest Museum and discover the historical events that formed this area.
- Feast your eyes on all types of exquisite, aromatic flowers at Heritage Rose Garden. The showcases are picture perfect.
Did you know Avaya Stadium can be accessed by rail? The nearest stop, Santa Clara Station, is 0.6 miles away.