Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel with bar/lounge and 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Rodez, this hotel is steps from Place d'Armes and Rodez Cathedral. Soulages Museum and Musee Fenaille are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, self parking, and a meeting room are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and express check-in are onsite.
All 34 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Rodez Cathedrale1 Avenue Victor Hugo Rodez Aveyron 12000
Mercure Rodez Cathedrale features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and express check-in. Event facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters) include a meeting room. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Art Deco hotel also offers room service (during limited hours), express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1930
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Mercure Cathedrale Hotel Rodez
- Mercure Rodez Cathedrale
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.